Replacement of links for notifications generate error in class.tx_cal_functions.php (Version 1.7.0)
After generate an event in the frontend with a notification I will become this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function tx_cal_uriHandler() in /.../typo3conf/ext/cal/controller/class.tx_cal_functions.php on line 616
It is only one error in this line. I have included a patch.
Applied patch from bug #62849: eplacement of links for notifications
generate error in class.tx_cal_functions.php (Version 1.7.0)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Mario Matzulla
- Target version changed from 1.8 to 1.7.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 0.10 h
Committed in r87786.
Thanks for the patch.
Also available in: Atom