Copy element: No valid ajaxID parameter given
This happens in 6.2.6 on 3.1.0-dev
I can reproduce as follows:
- Create a gridelement, containing 1 or more content elements
- Go to list
- Open the gridelement to list all the content elements (ajax call is fired)
- Click copy on one of the elements
- Copy after one of the elements in the gridelement
- Error message "No valid ajaxID parameter given." will show
- Element has actually been copied successfully
I've found the following. The copy url is generated in the core in typo3/sysext/backend/Classes/Clipboard/Clipboard.php, line 567, method pasteUrl
This method uses GeneralUtility::linkThisScript() to generate the link to redirect to after the copying process.
For regular records in the list module, the copy url will look something like (typo3/mod.php):
Because the location of the list module is mod.php
For gridelements, the url looks like (typo3/ajax.php):
This makes sense, because the location of the records within the gridelement is indeed ajax.php. After the copying is done, TYPO3 will redirect to ajax.php, which is a simple GET request without any parameters, which then shows the error message 'No valid ajaxID parameter given'.
#1 Updated by Jo Hasenau almost 5 years ago
- Project changed from Grid Elements to Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab!
- Category changed from List module to List module
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Jo Hasenau
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Has patch set to No
- Patch is reviewed set to No
Moved the issue to the GE2 issue tracker.
#3 Updated by Ralf Merz over 3 years ago
I can reproduce the error with TYPO3 6.2.19 and gridelements 3.3.4 (commit SHA # 8e065d88d0668ae1f2db2e34acf66399c131df56 from Git). I´ve tested on 3 servers.
On 2 of them, the backed (list) view just does not refresh. I have to manually re-select the page in list module to see the changes. But on the 3rd server, the right frame just outputs this error Message "No valid ajaxID parameter given".
Maybe you could have a look at this issue again?
What I could also find out: It seems the error only happens in list-module, but not in page module. Browser console shows "[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error (AJAX)) (typo3/ajax.php, line 0)"
Thanks and greets