Make placeholder columns work as expected
It's not possible to use a column only as a placeholder. This is possible in Backend Layouts.
When you don't specify a colPos you get a sql error in the frontend because the comma is added in the query but the value (the colPos) is missing.
In the backend there is no problem and the column acts like a placeholder.
It would be great if the columns can be used as a placeholder.
#1 Updated by Jo Hasenau over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Subject changed from Allow column to be a placeholder to Make placeholder columns work as expected
- Category set to General Bugs
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Jo Hasenau
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- TYPO3 Version set to 6.2