Task #6727

Refactor the ConjunctionValidator and DisjunctionValidator

Added by Lukas Lentner over 11 years ago. Updated almost 11 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Should have
Category:
Validation
Start date:
2010-03-15
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
1.00 h
Sprint:
PHP Version:
Has patch:
Complexity:

Description

Hi,

I changed some comments in the DisjunctionValidator which where copied from the ConjunctionValidator without adapting. I also simplified both validators not needing anymore a variable $result.

Lukas


Files

ConjunctionValidator.diff (597 Bytes) ConjunctionValidator.diff Lukas Lentner, 2010-03-07 17:33
DisjunctionValidator.diff (1.44 KB) DisjunctionValidator.diff Lukas Lentner, 2010-03-07 17:33
#1

Updated by Lukas Lentner over 11 years ago

The diffs where made in Windows! (Tabs wrong and so on ...)
Here the proper Linux version

#2

Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 11 years ago

  • File deleted (ConjunctionValidator.diff)
#3

Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 11 years ago

  • File deleted (DisjunctionValidator.diff)
#4

Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 11 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Accepted
  • Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
  • Target version set to 1.0 alpha 8
  • Start date changed from 2010-03-07 to 2010-03-15
  • Estimated time set to 1.00 h
#5

Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 11 years ago

Lukas Lentner wrote:

I also simplified both validators not needing anymore a variable $result.

And thus not including all possible errors anymore. See, the result isn't changed after the first FALSE, but there could be more errors being appended... :)

#6

Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 11 years ago

  • Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100

Applied in changeset r3949.

#7

Updated by Lukas Lentner over 11 years ago

I'm sorry. I didn't see this possibillity ;-(

Also available in: Atom PDF