The static object container is not rebuilt automatically if the FLOW3 revision changed
If the FLOW3 revision changes, all caches are flushed. Because the static object container is no regular cache, it is missed and still used even if the FLOW3 revision changed. This can lead to fatal errors if classes have been deleted or otherwise modified.
[+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (Object): The static object container is now rebuilt automatically if the FLOW3 revision changed. Fixes #6846
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- % Done changed from 10 to 90
- Estimated time changed from 1.00 h to 2.00 h
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Applied in changeset r3946.
Also available in: Atom