Fix @package and @subpackage annotation in all Framework classes
Some (well, most) of the @subpackage annotations are wrong ...
#1 Updated by Robert Lemke about 12 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Sprint set to fixed
(In r394) Clean up of annotations and fix of the Default Controller.
- Framework: (MVC) The dispatcher now throws an exception if the Controller specified in the Request object is invalid.
- Framework: (MVC) Repared the Default Controller (was no Request Handling Controller yet).
- Framework: Fixed all @package and @subpackage annotations. Closes #72.
- DataAccess: Removed this package