Make content available in latest posts widget
The latest posts widget only shows the title of the blog entry. It would be nice to have the content text available similar to the RSS description.
Updated by Dmitry Dulepov about 11 years ago
- Category set to Feature
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Dmitry Dulepov
- Priority changed from Should have to Won't have this time
- Target version set to 0.9.1
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
You can do it with existing TypoScript. Create a TS object inside 'latestPostNav.listItem' that fetches the excerpt using 'field:uid'. You need to match it to tt_content.irre_parentid and sort by tt_content.sorting. It is quite easy to do.
I do not want to add this by default to t3blog because this would slow down t3blog for everybody.