hi, after translating Accordion it crashes.
#1 Updated by Raoul S about 3 years ago
Actually, there are three problems here:
1. t3ddy hooks into "processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations" and inserts t3ddy-items into each t3ddy-accordeon and tap-pane. It does this without checking rather transformations are even allowed.
3. Items may become "hidden" when inserted by the TYPO3-translate-function. t3ddy however cannot work with hidden items.
PS: The changeset provides solutions for the first two-problems and a silly workaround for the last one. Since i did not use tabs but only accordeons it might be that tabs need additional adjustments.
#4 Updated by Armin Vieweg about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
It's a bit more complicated. You patch fixes the JS errors. But when items are translated (in strict mode, not copied) then you are not allowed to change sorting of tabs anymore.
And when you change the tabs in default language, it also applies to translation.
But because my drag & drop script is not using the API, this does not work.
So I have also to rewrite the function which takes care of resorting tabs/accordion tiles.
#5 Updated by Armin Vieweg about 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Armin Vieweg
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Rewriting sorting of tabs is still open.
#6 Updated by Armin Vieweg about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Under Review
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Refactored sorting is also done :)
Now translations should work pretty seamlessly.
#7 Updated by Armin Vieweg about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
So, fixed last issues with the aftersave hook. now, it works :)
Version 1.2.0 is already released.