Markers from category not shown / error shown instead of map
ods_osm 2.1.0; ods_osm_tt_address 3.0.1; tt_address 3.0.3; TYPO3 7.6.10:
When using tt_address and categories, selecting a category as a marker group to be shown does not work in certain cases:
- With OpenLayers it works.
- With OpenLayers3 the map is shown in frontend, but the markers aren't
- With Leaflet only an error string is shown in frontend: "Oops, an error occurred! Code: 2016083010433817fb6b0f" (the code apparently is the current timestamp plus some hex numbers)
Leaflet is most important for me because of the marker clusterer feature.
Selecting single addresses for the markers works, but as soon as I add a category in the marker selector the error occurs.
#1 Updated by Volker Burggräf over 2 years ago
- Assignee set to Robert Heel
I'm very sorry: I just discovered that TYPO3 was in development mode instead of life mode. So some things now differ from before since I changed to life mode:
- With leaflet the markers derived from the selected category ARE shown if the clusterer feature is turned OFF
- With leaflet apparently only the first marker inside the category is shown if the clusterer feature is turned ON. Clicking the marker shows only the popup information of that one address record.
#2 Updated by Volker Burggräf over 2 years ago
I investigated the problem and did some changes to the code, now it works for me. See attached the changed file.
To do: Using marker clusters (with leaflet) in combination with layer switcher does not yet work. Currently, if you switch ON a layer, the markers are shown un-clustered in addition(!) to the already existing clustered view. This behaviour is obviously wrong.