Wrong tx_gridelement_container on translating container child
- two languages
- gridcontainer in sys_language_uid = 0 has one child
- gridcontainer in sys_language_uid = 1 is empty
- translating the child of the gridcontainer with sys_language_uid = 0 will create an CE with sys_language_uid = 1
- translated child is connected with translation source via t3_origuid
- translated CE resides within gridcontainer with sys_language_uid = 1
- it creates an CE in gridcontainer with sys_language_uid = 0
#2 Updated by Jo Hasenau over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Support
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
How exactly do you "translate" the child?
Since these are children connected with IRRE, the translations have to be synchronized with the localize/synchronize button in the translated container.