As an Editor I want to edit page properties of current page.
- After a Login I want to click on "edit" > "Page properties" and a form which allows me to edit pageproperties should be loaded. At least this fields:
(The fields that are avaiable for rendering should be configurable (TCA like))
- Pagetitle (<title> tag)
- Navigationtitle (Used in menues)
- After saving the changes the page should reload and the changes should take effect
- Subject changed from As a Editor I want to edit page properties of current page. to As an Editor I want to edit page properties of current page.
- Project changed from 1204 to 529
- Target version set to 550
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Christopher Hlubek
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Page property editing works. We need some way of configuring the fields in the backend.
Do we have the fields for navigationtitle and pathsegment yet?
added reload of the frontend editor iframe after pageproperty button click.
reorganized the js class and added doc comments.
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Project changed from 529 to Base Distribution
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom