Gerrit-LDAP: Switch Gerrit to LDAP auth
As LDAP works now™, we should migrate Gerrit to authenticate directly against the LDAP server instead of that old [sparing the details..] way to sync users.
- Subject changed from Switch Gerrit to LDAP auth to Gerrit-LDAP: Switch Gerrit to LDAP auth
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Related to Bug #60652: gerrit doesn't allow another email address… added
- Status changed from Accepted to New
- Tracker changed from Epic to Bug
- Project changed from Server Team to review.typo3.org
- Tracker changed from Bug to Task
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Stephan Großberndt
Authentication has been switched to LDAP.
Also available in: Atom