Task #81081: Gerrit-LDAP: Switch Gerrit to LDAP auth
Gerrit-LDAP: Investigate Gerrit groups when switching to LDAP
We have a couple of groups in Gerrit. Verify that these are still there when we switch to LDAP.
- Subject changed from Investigate Gerrit groups when switching to LDAP to Gerrit-LDAP: Investigate Gerrit groups when switching to LDAP
Perhaps we need to write groups to LDAP? memberOf Attribute could work here. Would be available on Thursday to talk about this.
I think that we can start without using LDAP groups. At least I was able to create a group in Gerrit.
But yes, that needs to be verified.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to On Hold
- Status changed from On Hold to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
When authentication has been switched to LDAP, also groups have been switched.
Also available in: Atom