No events displayed if a category is selected in frontend and plugin has "Category selection mode" set to "Don't show selected categories"
cal Version : 1.11.2-dev (git cloned on July 5, 2017) TYPO3 Version : 8.7.3 (introduction package) (also reproducable with 7.6.20 and 1.11.1)
- Select a category in frontend, which has current events assigned to it (In my example "Category xyz")
- No events are displayed
Reason for problem¶
"Category selection mode" set to "Don't show selected categories". However, the category not to show is not assigned to any event, so it should not influence the results.
(In a real world example the category would have events assigned to it, but it does not really make a difference for this bug here.)
Apparently the categories to include / exclude are not combined correctly.
Steps to reproduce problem¶
- Create categories "Category xyz" and "other category"
- Create events and assign to "Category xyz"
- Insert cal plugin with "LIST" mode
- in "Filters" set "Category selection mode" to "Don't show selected categories" and select (unused) "other category"
- Now open page in Frontend and click on category link "Category xyz"