streamline outgoing mail flow
- [INFO] from time to time, we run into some problems related to the fact that the outgoing mailsystems name does not match the reverse dns record
- [INFO] in a perfect world, all mails sent with a @typo3.org address should leave our infrastructure through our central mailserver, where we ensure that everything is in order, and, for example, add DKIM records to each mail
- [TODO] reconfigure our outgoing mailrelay servers to use our mailserver as relay
- [TODO] reconfigure important applications to use our mailrelay or mailserver directly
#1 Updated by Andri Steiner 9 months ago
node['postfix']['main']['smtp_sasl_auth_enable'] = yes node['postfix']['main']['relayhost'] = [mail.typo3.org] (from data bag) node['postfix']['sasl']['smtp_sasl_user_name'] = email@example.com (from data bag) node['postfix']['sasl']['smtp_sasl_passwd'] = xxx (from data bag)
#4 Updated by Steffen Gebert 8 months ago
#6 Updated by Michael Stucki 7 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
This change has been rolled out today!
Remaining services (that don't use the local MTA) need to be configured in the same way. However, that is no longer a reason to keep this ticket open...