Visual appearance of content dialog button bar needs to be fixed
IMO it's a bit confusing that the background of the button bar is semi-transparent (see screenshot). It's also not consistent (looks different in Safari / Firefox).
Also in my opinion the buttons are not visible well enough, maybe that can look a bit more like buttons even without mouse over?
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Jens Hoffmann to Berit Hlubek
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Resolved and committed.
Buttons are buttons now, no transparency anymore and bug in safari is fixed.
- Project changed from Core Team to Base Distribution
- Target version deleted (
- Project changed from Base Distribution to TYPO3.Neos
Also available in: Atom