Add forwarding support to MVC controller
Add forwarding support to MVC controller ... something like $this->forward($controllerName, $actionName) and other features.
- FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed the Default Controller. Addresses #474
- FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the dispatch loop: The request object now contains a flag which tells if the dispatcher needs to dispatch the request again because it contains new information about the responsible controller.
- FLOW3: (MVC) The Request object now works differently in terms of specifying the controller: Instead of passing the controller component name, it is now specified by setting the package key and controller name. Addresses #474
- FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented support for forwarding requests (see Request Handling Controller). Resolves #88 and resolves #215.
- FLOW3: (MVC) Removed the locking feature from the Request object - otherwise forwarding would not be possible.
- FLOW3: (MVC) Refactored mmost of the controller-related tests and fixtures.
- FLOW3: Adapted the standard routes
- FLOW3 + TYPO3: Updated the Package Meta information