All team members to see private issues
In order to make use of private issues, it would be good that reporters still can see their tickets, but also members of a team can get active on that ticket. The roles "leader" and "co-leader" should be included as well here...
It seems that "All issues" has to be granted to "members" - however, this probably needs double testing...
#3 Updated by Bastian Bringenberg about 1 year ago
- Category set to Support
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Priority changed from Should have to Won't have this time
So the Rule you are missing is the last option ( that does not exist ):
- Show all Public Issues And all Private Issues assigned to this user or created by this user
Right now we are able to:
- Show all Public Tickets
- Show all Public + all Private Tickets
- Show only tickets you created or are assigned to
In order to really use this I only see a possibility to add users manually to a new role being allowed to "Show Only Tickets you created or are assigned to"
Having a new Group "TeamMember" that is allowed to additionally see private issues will be a no blocker and can be done by you directly.
I see no other solution for this and would close this ticket now. We should use OTRS for that.