Undeclared arguments passed to ViewHelper / Slickitem
When I select the slickitem content element I get the following error message in frontend:
"Undeclared arguments passed to ViewHelper Netzmacher\Slick\ViewHelpers\FalViewHelper: data, as."
How can I fix it?
Typo3 9.5.0 and Slick 4.5.0
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Dirk Wildt
Please check behaviour with Slick Slider 4.4.4. Do you have the same error prompt?
thank you for your quick respond. Yes same problem.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to In Progress
I can't reproduce the bug with TYPO3 8.7, EXT:slick 4.5.1. I will test it with TYPO3 9.5 and will report the result below.
I have the bug with TYPO3 9.5, EXT:slick 4.5.1. I will test it with TYPO3 9.5. I try to solve it.
- Due date set to 2019-11-01
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Is solved :) I published EXT:slick 4.5.2 on the TYPO3 TER.
Also available in: Atom