As Robin I want to use the content-repository to add contentelements and domain objects.
Technical Issue that targets the required refactoring of the content-repository, in order to store contenttype-nodes together with domain-objects in the same structure.
- Since the management view is also part of this sprint it should be possible to see the basic pagetree of the starterpackage: With pages and its structure + the contentelements in the pages + In a certain page "Blog" there should be some sample "post" domain records.
1) The usage of the API (if useful together with a UML scetch showing how it works) should be available on the flow3 website
2) The definition of new contenttypes (How + Samples)
3) Optional: Kickstart TCA like concept for defining the editing behaviour of domain objects in the management view later
- Code-Coverage of persistence and contentrepository layer should be >80%