It's possible to persist multiple entities with the same identity properties
I annotated the "email" property of my test model with an @identity annotation. Now I would expect the persistence layer to prevent me from storing multiple instances with the same email in a repository.
But that's not the case. Is that a (missing) feature or a bug?
Missing feature, it should do that.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- Target version set to 1.0 alpha 13
- Target version changed from 1.0 alpha 13 to 1.0 alpha 14
- Target version changed from 1.0 alpha 14 to 1230
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee changed from Karsten Dambekalns to Christian Müller
- Has patch set to No
- Status changed from Accepted to Rejected
I will drop this ticket in favor of #29547 which is more concise in its title. The issue is the same.
Also available in: Atom