The old 5-0.dev.typo3.org https certificate is used
During SSO logon and whenever we decide to use SSL from forge, we need a SSL certificated issued for forge.typo3.org. We should - for now - create our own one and think about buying one or using a CAcert certificate.
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- Target version set to 0.1
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
A wildcard certificate *.typo3.org issued by CAcert is now in place for forge.typo3.org and svn.typo3.org.
Question: are there more changes needed with regard to the SSO setup?
I don't think so. should be all fixed!
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom