Maintenance release to update pMA to latest version, fix #69298, remove deprecated settings and update documentation.
- beta for TYPO3 7.4.x - choose version 1.0.2 if you want a stable one
- fixed some deprecation logs
- removed method addFlashMessage from VoteController
- templateRootPaths, partialRootPaths and layoutRootPaths are now used in the new way instead of the old options
- set compatibility to TYPO3 7.4.x
This release of EXT:phpMyAdmin for TYPO3 is a feature release to provide the latest stable 4.4.x release (188.8.131.52) of phpMyAdmin and set TYPO3 7.4 compatibility.
UPDATE: We are currently transitioning to Github¶
Please open any new issues and PRs on GitHub. The forge repository and the bug tracker are only kept active so that we can close open issues that currently have patches. Once that is done we will move all other issues to GitHub.
We're happy to announce the release of Apache Solr for TYPO3 (EXT:solr) version 3.0.1. This release is a maintenance release.
In this release we are delivering about 75 changes including 55 bug fixes. This also marks the last release of the 3.0.x branch and the last version to support TYPO3 4.5. The next release will be version 3.1 and will focus on optimized TYPO3 6.2+ support.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixes related to editing synonyms
- Fixed handling of expiration time/endtime of documents
- Use GitHub for resource downloads during installation
- Fallback to Apache archive servers when the version of Tomcat/Solr is not available on the mirrors anymore
- Handling of invisible parents of translated records
- Fixed rendering hierarchical facets in multi-lang setups
We try to avoid making changes to the Solr schema and solrconfig files for patch level release like this. However, this is not always possible. We had to make changes to the schema this time. Please check the status report to see whether you have to update your Solr configuration.
Thanks to all the contributors without whom this release would not have been possible. Thank you all! (no particular order)
Jigal van Hemert
Marc Bastian Heinrichs
As the extension is used in multiple projects CPS-IT GmbH (www.cps-it.de) reanimated the extension and offers a 6.2 compatible version now!
After discussing a long time about where to maintaine the code in future we migrated the repository to github today.
Special Thanks go to Peter Niederlag with helping us makeing this possible.
In Future the repository can be found at https://github.com/CommerceTeam/commerce
This release of EXT:phpMyAdmin for TYPO3 is a feature release with some major changes. It provides the latest stable 4.4.x release (4.4.11) of phpMyAdmin.
- Compatibility for TYPO3 6.2-LTS up to TYPO3 7.3
- Support of mysql socket connections if configured in TYPO3
- New icon for better visual integration in 7.x
- Localization moved to XLIFF format
- Switch to mysqli for database connection
- Drop unsupported configuration pMA directives
- Code cleanup in backend module
After some month of development today we created the tag 3.0.0. Please test this tag. All comments and bugs found until end of july will go into a 3.0.1 which will be released early august.
To have a well working version it would be realy great to have a lot of implementations. So please take some time and this version a shot on your development systems.
New functions are added to the DriverInterface with the braking patch 65305.
Also available in: Atom