New version available
There is a fresh release of cb_indexedsearch_autocomplete with new features and a few bugfixes.
The new version is introducing several features:
- jQuery library is now located in a separated file and you may prevent typo from loading it via TypoScript (jQueryLoadedExternally). So there will be no jQuery conflicts if the website uses jQuery for other issues.
- current version of jQuery included
- result set can be limited via TypoScript
- label texts can be set via TypoScript
And some bugfixes:
- use of @ in jQuery's CSS-selectors is deprecated – corrected the code
- now supports multiple search fields on one page
The extension manual is up to date.
Please give us feedback how the new release performs.