DAM 1.3.1 on its way and move to Forge
DAM 1.3.1 - the first bugfix release for DAM 1.3 - is on its way to the TYPO3 Extension Repository. At the same time we are moving to the TYPO3 Forge bugtracker.
DAM 1.3.1 fixes 14 issues, mostly bugs and regressions from DAM 1.3. It is available in the TYPO3 Extension repository or as a Git tag.
A quick overview about the most important changes:
- Problems with TCEFORM pallettes of DAM records are solved.
- The problem with sorting of the folder tree is fixed.
- The link title attribute of a DAM media link from RTE can now be manipulated more flexible. The changes are documented in the manual and are non-breaking if you work with the standard configuration for plugin.tx_dam_tsfemediatag.
- The current folder selection is (again) highlighted in the element browser.
A big thanks goes out to our contributors Andreas Kiessling, Ralf Merz, Christian Weiske, Rico Sonntag and André Haehnel.
With DAM 1.3.1 we're moving to the TYPO3 Forge infrastructure for bugtracking. Please open new issues in the appropriate tracker:
- DAM: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-dam/issues
- dam_index: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-damindex/issues
- dam_ttcontent: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-damttcontent/issues
- dam_catedit: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-damcatedit/issues
Unfortunately it's not possible to move issues from bugs.typo3.org to TYPO3 Forge. Therefore we will manually copy the issues that are valid and we're willing to fix over to the Forge bugtracker. Please don't open new issues on bugs.typo3.org. This bugtracker will be made read-only soon.