What does it do?
- autositemap groups the first four menus in first four div tags and all other menus in a fivth div tag.
- Menus in the first four columns has a depth of three levels by default.
- Menus in the fifth column has a depth of two levels by default.
- You set one of three priorities:
- Maximum of line breaks
- One line break only
- No line break for any menu
- See "Priority" on page 6 below for more details.
- If there are less than four menus, autositemap tries to design a menu in two columns, if it has enough items.
- If there are two menus only, autositemap tries to design both menus in two columns, if both have enough items.
- The menus are configured by TypoScript. They are based on the HMENU and TMENU.
Dirk Wildt (dwildt)