Install¶The installation is very simple.
- Download the extension from the TER
- Install it
- Choose your changelog storage mode
- In the first release, the changelog bar has to be activated in the user settings (3rd tab, no description)
Configuration for redactors¶
If you want to have redactors use this tool too, you have to activate the module in the User or usergroup config. This will activate both, the changelog bar and the module (in version >= 0.2.2)
Just report issues in the issue tracker. I'll try to respond as fast as possible to every request but since I like to go out, bugfixes may take some time to get released, so please be patient.
For urgent purposes contact me on this email address : email@example.com.
For insulting me because of non-commented code or freaky habits of the bar, please contact me under this email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Making new handlers¶Currently (in version 0.2.0) there are 2 handlers:
- The file handler (which stores the changelog to fileadmin/ChangeLog.txt)
- The database handler (which stores the changelog to tx_bechangelogbar_changelog)
If you want to easily make a new handler, just do it by extending the tx_bechangelogbar_handler class so you are sure to cover all cases.