The basic configuration of this extension is done in the extension manager.
But optionally, there are a few things to configure the caretaker's via typoscript. For that reason put the needed configuration lines into your template record.
You can also overwrite the included typoscript for example to manipulate the look of the caretaker's standard output in the frontend and even the caretaker-overview-modul in the backend. Have a look at the TypoScript Object Browser or go to the following folder and copy the desired typoscript lines to overwrite them in your own template:
[your caretaker installation path]/res/typoscript/
Frontend Plugin Configuration¶
- Create a new page that will hold the caretaker overview
- Create a subpage. It will contain details about single systems. Remember the page ID.
Before the plugins can be used, you should configure the page's page template.
- In the TYPO3 backend, go to Web/Template and create a new template (not an extension template!): "Create template for a new site".
- On the top dropdown, select "Info/Modify", then "Edit the whole template record"
- Change the following settings:
- Template Title: Caretaker overview
- Setup: Empty the field
caretaker.singleLinkID = 75,0
Replace the 75 with the page ID of the detail page
- Tab "Includes" / "Include static (from extensions)" in exactly this order:
- css styled content
- caretaker plugin page
- caretaker page template
Shows you the number of errors, warnings, oks etc.
- Insert the "Caretaker Abstract" plugin on the page
- Set "root" as node ID.
Shows you which tests fail in which instances
- Insert the "Caretaker Tactical Overview" plugin on the page
- Insert any number of node IDS, e.g
The detail page is shown when you click on an error or system in the abstract or overview plugins.
- On the detail page, insert the "Caretaker Details" plugin.
- No options to set