- caretaker: The Central Monitoring Server. Manages the Monitored Instances and Groups and takes care for test execution and result storing. The extension comes with basic Ping and HTTP Tests integrated.
- caretaker_instance : The Sensor which is installed on the remote TYPO3-Installations to check the Security of the remote System. The caretaker_instance extension implements the secure ssl-encrypted communication with the remote TYPO3-Installations and is installed on the remote System and the caretaker server.
- caretaker_rsml: Request remote Status from an external Script. The Status and Message is returned as XML. Use this to write simple server selftest.
- caretaker_selftest: Tests to check that caretaker is properly configured and is monitoring everything it should. Currently it is taking a list of urls via HTTP
or plain and checks that those instances exist.
- caretaker_snmp : Caretaker integration of SNMP-Traps. By using SNMP you can simple aggregate some lowlevel system imformations from your
- caretaker_selenium : Caretaker integration of the Selenium:http://seleniumhq.org/ Test System. It can store selenium Tests and execute them regulary. The selenium servers can be configured as records and assigned to the selenium tests.