COA GO manual¶
This extension improves caching of content objects in TYPO3 so it can decrease time rendering of page and improve overall performance of your site.
COA_GO fills the gap between full cached COA and COA_INT that is rendered each time the page is delivered to user browser.
COA_GO renders its content only once and then if TYPO3 requests COA_GO again the content is fetched from cache (db, file, file with ajax) each time unless the cache period expires.
- any LATEST views that are put together with SINGLE,
- any LATEST views that are chenged frequently but rest of the page is rather static. In this case LATEST can be fetched by ajax.
- menus that usually have few unique states but are rendered again and again as every page,
- footers and tools menu which are rather the same at each page,
- search form putted at every page,
- logo with link,
- some banners repeated at every page.
etc., etc., etc.