LDAP / SSO Authentication 2.0.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:ig_ldap_sso_auth version 2.0.0 which was released on 5th November 2014.
This version is a combined feature and bug fix release.
Full RSA-encrypted password support. SSO with Apache. Module to manually import users.
[BREAKING CHANGES] PHP 5.2 and CAS are not supported anymore.
Details on http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-ig_ldap_sso_auth/wiki/IG_LDAP_SSO_AUTH_200
Here is a list of what was fixed since 1.3.0:
- [TASK] Raise version to 2.0.0
- [BUGFIX][DOC] Invalid pixel density already at 144 dpi
- [FEATURE] #60974: Preview mapping with search wizard
- [TASK][DOC] Various enhancements and clarifications
- [FEATURE] #61073: Single Sign-On with Active Directory and OpenLDAP
- [TASK][DOC] #62579: Configuring Kerberos with Apache
- [TASK] New extension icon (including retina)
- [FEATURE] #61978: Hook for extra data processing (thanks to François Suter)
- [!!!][TASK] #62516: Deprecate support for PHP 5.2
- [BUGFIX] #62432: Out of memory when importing LDAP records
- [!!!][TASK] #61983: Remove support for CAS
- [BUGFIX] #61062: Local user is not always related to LDAP
- [TASK] #61680: PHP 5.6 is supported (thanks to Michael Fladischer)
- [TASK] Raise version to 2.0.0-dev
- [TASK] Code cleanup
- [FEATURE] #58749, #61590, #59174: Automate user import (thanks to François Suter)
- [TASK] Help debugging by logging calls to hooks
- [BUGFIX] Successful UPDATE might not be detected
- [TASK] #61619: Signal/slot is available since TYPO3 4.6
- [TASK] #61291: Warning on missing LDAP support should be more visible
- [BUGFIX] #61333: Invalid column blocks synchronization notifications
- [BUGFIX] #61259: CAS frontend plugin crashes
- [BUGFIX] #61191: EXT:rsaauth is not supported in TYPO3 < 4.7
- [BUGFIX] Invalid definition in ext_tables.sql
- [BUGFIX][DOC] Builder name t3html not registered
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.3.1-dev