LDAP / SSO Authentication 2.1.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:ig_ldap_sso_auth version 2.1.0 which was released on 20th February 2015.
This version is a combined feature and bug fix release.
Support for mapping user groups from different LDAP server and various bug fixes.
Details on http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-ig_ldap_sso_auth/wiki/IG_LDAP_SSO_AUTH_210
Here is a list of what was fixed since 2.0.1:
- [TASK] Raise version to 2.1.0
- [TASK] #65142: Move backend module to section "System"
- [BUGFIX] Warnings in PhpStorm
- [BUGFIX] #65015: Option "classFile" in T3_SERVICES has been deprecated
- [BUGFIX] #64940: Update groups upon user update (thanks to François Suter)
- [FEATURE] #64141: Mapping users from config A to groups from config B
- [TASK] Raise version to 2.1.0-dev
- [TASK][DOC] Additional hints when configuring Kerberos with Apache
- [TASK][DOC] Basic authentication prompt is always shown
- [BUGFIX] #64210: Group baseDN is not taken into account
- [BUGFIX] #64011: Username field is always filled with '<>'
- [BUGFIX] #64013: Required LDAP groups have no effect
- [TASK] Raise version to 2.0.2-dev
Since the release, following nasty problem has been spotted:
- #64011: Username is wrongly extract with complex filter. Apply quick patch to