LDAP / SSO Authentication 2.1.2¶
This document contains information about EXT:ig_ldap_sso_auth version 2.1.2 which was released on 30th March 2015.
This version is a bug fix release. The main bug (#66055) is actually quite unlikely to happen for most administrators since it is related to a faulty MySQL driver when running an (old) enterprise version of RedHat. See https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=349121 for technical details.
Fix empty record rows in user import module and inability to authenticate for some new users.
Details on http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-ig_ldap_sso_auth/wiki/IG_LDAP_SSO_AUTH_212
Here is a list of what was fixed since 2.1.1:
- [TASK] Raise version to 2.1.2
- [BUGFIX] #65944: Synchronisation fails if not configured for a given context
- [TASK][DOC] Enhance FAQ with how the user's password is handled
- [BUGFIX] #66055: New users cannot be automatically created
- [TASK] Show Frontend operations before Backend
- [TASK] Raise version to 2.1.2-dev