Resize images automatically 1.7.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:image_autoresize version 1.7.0 which was released on February, 8th 2016.
This version is a combined feature and bug fix release.
Natively takes advantage of any third-party metadata extraction service (e.g., EXT:extractor).
Few deprecated method calls removed.
Details on https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-image_autoresize/wiki/IMAGE_AUTORESIZE_170
Here is a list of what was fixed since 1.6.7:
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.7.0
- [TASK] #73100: Ensure animated gifs do not get resized
- [BUGFIX] Useless and possibly problematic call to mb_detect_encoding
- [BUGFIX] #72805: Conversion mapping is broken in rule sets
- [TASK][DOC] ChangeLog for version 1.7.x
- [TASK] #71067: Trigger external metadata extraction services
- [!!!][TASK] Raise dependency for PHP to >= 5.5.0
- [BUGFIX] Extension's name is not clickable in TYPO3 7 LTS
- [BUGFIX] "Tweet" link's color is white in TYPO3 7 LTS
- [BUGFIX] ModuleTemplate::sectionHeader() does not exist in TYPO3 8.0.0-dev
- [BUGFIX] composer.json should not contain author's company
- [BUGFIX] #72457: ExtensionManagementUtility::addModulePath() is deprecated
- [BUGFIX] GeneralUtility::inArray() is deprecated
- [TASK] Update copyright line
- [TASK] #72218: Check PHP7 compatibility
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.7.0-dev