Resize images automatically 1.8.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:image_autoresize version 1.8.0 which was released on March, 13th 2017.
This version is a breaking bug fix release.
TYPO3 6.2 is not supported anymore.
Fix a crash when configuring the extension in EM (no fix for TYPO3 8.6.0-8.6.1, use latest release instead).
Details on https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-image_autoresize/wiki/IMAGE_AUTORESIZE_180
Here is a list of what was fixed since 1.7.5:
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.8.0
- [TASK] Default configuration should auto-rotate images when using GraphicsMagick
- [TASK] Remove useless method targeting TYPO3 < 7.6
- [!!!][TASK] Get rid of BaseScriptClass-based configuration module
- [BUGFIX] #79850: Adapt virtual FormEngine-based configuration for TYPO3 v8
- [TASK] Convert arrays to short syntax
- [!!!][TASK] Drop support for TYPO3 6.2 LTS
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.8.0-dev
- [TASK] Use class name resolution via ::class
- [TASK] Use plural when explaining use of wildcards
- [BUGFIX][DOC] Fix minor typo in "whether"
- [TASK] Update copyright year
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.7.6-dev