$treeview = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_mhtreeview');
$table = database name
$parent_field = name of the database field where the parent id is stored
$title = title for the treeview
$content = array with the name of the columns where the data is stored, requires at least 2 values. first value is for the uid and the second is for a displayed name
Default value: array('uid','title')
$conf = Configuration Array.Possible values:
- JS_Func: calls a JS function (just the name of the function, like "callAnything". Without"(" or ")" ...)
- JS_Input: Comma seperated list of values for the function that is called. This can be rows from the database or something else (the rows will be automaticly detected)
- JS_Event: On which event should the JS function work? Type something like onClick, onChange, onSubmit. You can also type in "href".
- active_id: A CSS-Class for a selected node
- dontLinkMainNode: If you dont want that the main categories should be available to choice when you have subcategories in it then insert here a 1 (boolean)
$expandAll = 1/0 (boolean)
$expandFirst = 1/0 (boolean)
If you need help, use the forum!