mnoGoSearch 3.3.12 is available on the official site.
- An SQL injection that happened because of weak control of valid characters in host names in hypertext links was fixed. The injection was possible with the databases supporting multiple statements in a single SQL query: with MySQL (when ClientMultiStatement=yes option is enabled in DBAddr) as well as with PostgreSQL.
- A new search query syntax for range search was added. For example, [jan TO john] will find documents having words in the range between jan and john. The range search operators can be used in combination with the other operators (e.g. phrase search, restricting search word to a section, etc).
- A new search.htm command UseRangeOperators was added to activate range search operators (which are disabled by default).
- A new option decimal was added to the Section command. Words of the sections marked with this option are treated as decimal numbers. This, for example, allows numeric range search for the given section. The query: title:t-shirt price: [10.1 TO 200] will find documents having t-shirt in title and with price in the range 10.1 to 200. See the Section command description how to mark a section as decimal.
- -help command line indexer option was added as a synonym for -h.
- A description how to use pdftohtml converter was added into indexer.conf-dist and into the manual.
- Fixed that indexer allowed malformed URLs containing non-ASCII characters in host names, which led to SQL errors on attempt to insert a malformed URL into the database, for example: PQexec: ERROR: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xbf.
- A bug in udm-config was fixed. Due to this bug, linking of the mnoGoSearch PHP module failed with the error cannot find -lmnogosearch.
- Fixed that the Firebird (Interbase) API did not work with SQL_LONG data type correctly on x86_64 platforms.
- UDM_MAXTIMESTRSIZE constant was changed from 35 to 64, as strftime() can return a result longer than 35 characters on some operating systems (e.g. AIX). Too small constant value led to a wrong or a zero value in the $(Last-Modified) template variable on AIX.
- Fixed that Microsoft SQL Server did not work with database names consisting only of digit characters.
- Compilation problems when building using --without-pthreads where fixed.
- A compilation problem happened on AIX5/AIX6 because of wrong thread compiler flags was fixed.
- A compilation problem with Sybase client library on 64-bit Linux platforms was fixed.
- "Bug#4704 Indexing various binaries as XML" was fixed.
- "Bug#8299 Wrong score when UserScore gets 0 and UserScoreFactor is set" was fixed.