Since version 0.2.0 MvcExtjs is a backport of the FLOW3 package ExtJS. The extension works with extbase >= 1.3.0 as it requires the RequestHandler implementation. The main request is to handle the communication between ExtJS on client side (browser) and the extbase framework on server side. Therefore the following tools are shipped:
- A RequestHandler to dispatch ExtDirect requests.
- Special Views to render JSON without using a fluid based view file.
- A Controller that handles the assignement of the view.
- Some ViewHelpers that helps to initially provide the JS code using t3lib_pagerenderer.
- Some helpers for the JS layer.