BEWARE: THIS EXTENSION IS NOT MAINTAINED ANYMORE
This extension provides a few basic frontend plugins and backend modules showing how to use Extbase and Fluid (MVC) combined with ExtJS. You will have to install extension mvc_extjs too.
The purpose is to let you quickly learn the combination of those technologies and showing you best practices.
Some current examples are taken from following book:
|Learning Ext JS|
This makes it easy for you to get more in-depth explanations on ExtJS itself, if needed!
- SimpleForm (Ext.data.Store loaded through Ajax)
- Twitter (just give your keywords)
- Feeds (RSS reader)
- Movie (Extbase domain model management with ExtJS)
- OldStyleModule (plain-old looking module using Extbase)
- BlankModule (new 100% ExtJS-based design)
Backend Module Functions¶
- modfunc1 "old-style t3lib_extobjbase" (integration in BlankModule)
- SimpleModuleFunction (integration in BlankModule and in Web > Info function menu)
Don't miss our screenshots ...
Version 0.1.0 on TER!
First version of the framework and its samples has been uploaded to TER.
First Backend Module
Backend Extbase dispatcher created!
Change in extbase
Important notes regarding how to use this extension