is an Open Source Single Sign-On framework.
TYPO3 Single Sign-On allows direct access to the Third Party Application (TPA) by securely passing a one-time-token to the browser (via URL). Thus, TPAs may be distributed across the net.
- Access to Third Party Applications with no additional logon
- Role-based integration of the TPA into TYPO3 navigation or content
- A sophisticated three-layer security architecture
- No need for server-to-server communication, no need for central reverse proxies
- No need for a common / shared / synchronized password database or even user database
For further information please visit our Homepage.
- Homepage: http://www.single-signon.com