Extremely flexible 404 page error handling.
Every 404 will be stored in the database. You can configure 301-redirects or regex-rules to handle multiple URLs.
- Supports multidomain environments
- different storage pages and typoscript configurations in each domain rootline
- stores non handled 404 in the database
- lets you configure rules with regular expressions to match against request urls
- counts how often an url was requested or a rule matched against the request url
- Backend Modul to test urls against the set of rules and links in the database
David Mann (0flushgordon)