Seamlessly embeds Sphinx/reStructuredText-based documentation into your TYPO3 website. Instead of publishing your various manual, in-house documents, guides, references, ... solely as PDF, render them as JSON and use this extension to show them as part of your website to enhance the overall user experience and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Lets you merge the chapter structure with the breadcrumb menu and much more. Documentation styles automatically inherit from your corporate design.
- Install this extension as usual.
- Generate your reST documentation using Sphinx as JSON:
$ cd /path/to/documentation $ make json
- Copy directory
build/jsonto your TYPO3 website (e.g.,
- Add a plugin to your page and give the path to your reST documentation.
Release notes for existing versions are available in this extension's wiki
Examples of integration¶
- Plugin + TypoScript for page title and quick navigation
- Analyzing an 'advanced' integration
- Tweaking output: TypoScript examples
- Please use the official TYPO3 translation server