Sphinx/reStructuredText Documentation Viewer 1.3.1¶
This document contains information about EXT:restdoc version 1.3.1 which was released on 15th October 2013.
This version is a bugfix release.
Compatibility with TYPO3 6.2 LTS.
BEWARE: default file is now expected to be "Index.rst" (UpperCase) and not "index.rst" anymore. Adapt TypoScript constant if needed.
Details on http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-restdoc/wiki/RESTDOC_131
Here is a list of what was fixed since 1.3.0:
- [TASK] Update md5 checksums
- [TASK] Check functionality with PHP 5.5 (thanks to Stefan Neufeind)
- [BUGFIX][TEST] #52738: Creating default object from empty value
- [TASK] Add high-resolution extension icon (used by EXT:sphinx)
- [TASK] New icon to prevent mixup with EXT:sphinx
- [TASK][DOC] Minor update
- [TASK][!!!] Default document is "Index.rst", not "index.rst"
- [TASK][DOC] Rework content
- [TASK] Change compatibility up to 6.2.99
- [BUGFIX] Cross-links to t3tsref are broken with latest EXT:sphinx
- [TASK][CGL] Adapt to changes in TYPO3 coding guidelines
- [TASK][!!!] Remove deprecated OpenOffice manual
- [BUGFIX][DOC] Useless class for "deprecated" admonition
- [TASK] #51181: Better rendering of TypoScript properties
- [TASK][DOC] Rework documentation structure
- [TASK][DOC] Chapter Introduction should follow best practices
- [TASK][DOC] Adapt headings to best practices
- [TASK][DOC] Render PDF on docs.typo3.org
- [TASK][DOC] Add BOM for UTF8
- [BUGFIX] #50233: Fatal error when using a non-FAL path
- [TASK][DOC] Rework type of code blocks
- [TASK] Show text "Table of Contents" with HTML output
- [TASK][DOC] Remove property table in PDF
- [TASK][CLEANUP] Core prefers "static public" over "public static"
- [BUGFIX] #49762: Usage of deprecated loadTCA() (thanks to Markus Klein)
- [TASK] Use new documentation structure for configuration