Always read this section before updating!
Release notes 3.0.0 (2014-05-20)¶
Major release for TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS.
- Changes due to compatibility with TYPO3 6.2 LTS
- Fixed bug #56798 (thanks to Charles Brunet)
- Updated documentation to rst format
- This version only works for TYPO3 version 6.2 LTS. If you look for other TYPO3 versions, click the "Download" tab in TYPO3 to get a history of all extension versions.
Release notes 2.1.3¶
- Fixed bug #53921 (thanks to Christian Hennecke)
- Implemented minor feature #53737
- Code cleanup due to code quality
- If you already have an older version installed and modified the templates you must remove the action argument from e:link. See the manual for instructions (section: Updating to version 2.1.3).
Release notes 2.1.2¶
- Implemented suggestion #52913 (thanks to Paul Golmann)
- Added uriOnly parameter in LinkViewHelper due to issue #52915 (thanks to Paul Golmann).
- News dependency is set to 2.0.0 (due to this change).
- Minor fixes
Release notes 2.1.1¶
Release notes 2.1.0¶
- The type 'Event' has been removed and replaced with a checkbox 'Is event' in the event tab. Because of this, the news types 'External Page' and 'Internal Page', also can be used for events. This was not possible in the way we handled events in previous versions.
- Added support for news event specific templates paths. It is now possible to define a template root path, partial root path, and layout root path specifically for news event.
- Lowered version dependency of News from 1.4.0 to 1.3.2 due to issue #40303
- If you already have an older version installed and want to update to this version, is is required to use the update script. See the manual for instructions (section: Updating from version 2.0.x).
Release notes 2.0.2¶
- Fixed bug #41042
- Updated contact details
Release notes 2.0.1¶
- Added native support for the languages: German, French, and Danish
Release notes 2.0.0¶
- Initial (public) release