Semantic Web Integration¶
What does it do?¶
This extension provides several components to consume and expose data of/to the Linked Data cloud. By now there are two SPARQL plugins to query some data from a SPARQL endpoint. The first plugin lets you execute a SPARQL query entered in the Backend. The Admin Plugin shows existing Queries to be edited and executed. You can even enter new Queries in the Frontend.
The content elements are tagged with RDFa. This makes the Titles and the body
- Install the Extension in the Ex Extension Manager as usual.
- Don't forget to include the Static Template.
- Put one of the SPAQL plugins on a page (eg. "SPAQL Admin") and specify a Starting Point (the page you want to store your data on).
- Learn about the Resource Description Framework (RDF): http://rdfabout.com/intro/?section=contents .
- Learn how to write SPARQL queries: http://www.cambridgesemantics.com/2008/09/sparql-by-example/ .
- Contribute to the project by testing and writing code or documentation.
- Have some great ideas and share them.
- This Extension is still alpha. That means that the API is not yet stable. For a roadmap see http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-semantic/roadmap.
- The query results doesn't get cached by now. There will be no output, if the endpoint is unavailable.
- Tutorial videos on http://blog.typoplanet.de/2011/03/28/query-linked-data-cloud-typo3/