Sphinx Python Documentation Generator 0.3.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:sphinx version 0.3.0 which was released on May 10th 2013.
This version is a beta release.
Better handling of official TYPO3 documentation structure.
Colored console output.
Compilation in PDF if pdflatex is available.
Reworked importer in EM with support for manual build of components.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 0.2.0:
- Create tag 0.3.0
- [TASK] Update md5 checksums
- [TASK] Raise version to 0.3.0 (beta)
- [TASK] Add button to remove a version of Sphinx
- [TASK] Click event for the output link may be tricky to trigger
- [TASK] Add link to the log of operations
- [TASK] #48094: Allow sphinx and ReST tools to be manually updated
- [WIP] #48094: Do not download Sphinx/ReST Tools/PyYAML sources if available locally
- [TASK] Remove useless "SVN: $Id$" lines
- [WIP] #48094: Allow sphinx and ReST tools to be manually updated
- [TASK] State that TYPO3 6.2 is (will be) supported
- [TASK][DOC] Link to the 5 min video tutorial
- [TASK] Change state to beta
- [TASK] Better module description
- [TASK][DOC] Shortly describe v0.3.0 and where to find import log
- [FEATURE] #47696: Compile to PDF if pdflatex is available
- [TASK] Template for Makefile
- [TASK] Prettier build buttons
- [TASK] #47886: Log everything during install
- [BUGFIX] Colors are not replaced when a compilation error occurs (relates #47647)
- [TASK] #47659: Create a Makefile
- [FEATURE] #47647: Colorize console output
- [TASK] #47655: Hide obsolete versions of Sphinx
- [TASK] Wrap long lines in console output
- [TASK] Let build output be linked in a new browser window
- [!!!][TASK] Use namespaces
- [TASK][DOC] Describe 3rd type of supported directory structure