Sphinx Python Documentation Generator 0.4.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:sphinx version 0.4.0 which was released on May 28th 2013.
This version is a beta release.
Now can use globally installed Sphinx as well, if available.
New Backend module: Sphinx documentation viewer to locally render extensions manuals
Here is a list of what was fixed since 0.3.0:
- Create tag 0.4.0
- [TASK] Update md5 checksums
- [TASK] Raise version to 0.4.0
- [TASK][DOC] Sphinx documentation viewer
- [TASK][DOC] Complete transformation of OOo documentation into ReST
- [TASK][DOC] Complete chapter "User Manual"
- [TASK][DOC] Requirements
- [TASK] Add option to force rendering of documentation
- [TASK] Extract extension's version to generate documentation
- [TASK][DOC] Kickstart documentation as Sphinx project :)
- [TASK] Prettier "blank" page using http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/104617/256/book_learning_icon
- [TASK] Minor adjustement for mod2
- [FEATURE] #48581: Allow extension's documentation to be rendered locally
- [TASK] Better CGL
- [BUGFIX] TYPO3-style documentation is not recognized anymore
- [TASK] TYPO3 6.2.99 is not (yet) a valid version
- [FEATURE] #48340: Add detection of global sphinx
- [TASK] Show a FlashMessage when conf.py is temporarily modified for JSON output
- [TASK] #48311: Official TYPO3 manuals cannot be compiled as JSON
- [TASK] Useless namespace import
- [FEATURE] #48110: Add command line utilities
- [TASK] Remove empty directories left over by git-svn
- [TASK] Use Fluid's StandaloneView instead of inline HTML
- [BUGFIX][DOC] Invalid vertical pipe used for the tree structure
- [TASK][DOC] Update screenshots of the installer
- [TASK][DOC] Remove subchapter about removing a version of Sphinx (feature integrated within GUI as cffabcb8)