Sphinx Python Documentation Generator and Viewer 0.6.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:sphinx version 0.6.0 which was released on June 18th 2013.
This version is a beta release.
Extension is now compatible with MS Windows platform! In addition, signal/slot mechanism has been added to let you register your own documentation in Sphinx Documention Viewer.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 0.5.0:
- [TASK] Raise version to 0.6.0
- [BUGFIX] Extension crashes under TYPO3 6.0 (missing features)
- [FEATURE] Allow custom documentation to be edited
- [TASK] #48111: Add support for Windows plateforms
- [BUGFIX] #49129: Links are broken since refactoring
- [BUGFIX][DOC] #49129: Invalid method name in sample code
- [TASK][DOC] #49129: Remove useless explanation of Signal / Slots
- [FEATURE] #49129: Register external documentation
- [TASK][DOC] #49087: Describe support for README.rst manuals
- [FEATURE] #49087: Add support for README.rst
- [TASK] Change version to 0.6.0-dev
- [TASK] Add editor checkbox to show/hide invisibles
- [TASK] Related to #48936: Add helper method to retrieve references from any extension
- [BUGFIX] #48962: Toolbar icons are misplaced on Chrome
- [TASK] Group extensions by type (S, L, G)
- [BUGFIX] #48946: sphinx-build symlink resolving fails for relative paths (thanks to Christian Weiske)
- [BUGFIX] #48945: System wide detection does not work on Debian (thanks to Christian Weiske)
- [TASK][DOC] Minor adjustements
- [TASK] #48958: Documentation template for new project should match TYPO3 documentation