From 2011-02-13 to 2011-03-14
- 19:28 Revision f0ac8048: [~TASK] Enable compile action for FLOW3 bootstrap
- This re-enables the "compile" action in the flow3 bash script.
- 19:25 TYPO3.Flow Revision e451f4a6: [~TASK] Enable manual compile in CLI mode
- This re-implements the possibility to manually trigger compilation
of proxy classes through the command line interfac...
- 13:35 TYPO3.Flow Revision e68a64f1: [-TASK] Remove use of ObjectManager
- Change-Id: I42207d0c01f2cceea32ed5c4d2f149bacc48c52a
- 13:30 TYPO3.Flow Revision 850895f9: [~TASK] Optimize count in PDO persistence backend
- Counting now no longer fetches the result and counts in PHP but uses a
SQL count statement.
- 13:30 TYPO3.Flow Revision 90178a72: [~TASK] Code and test cleanup
- Mostly making namespaces absolute in comments, simplifying some tests.
- 13:06 TYPO3.Fluid Revision 90606446: [~TASK] Fix test/persistence coupling
- The Fluid tests obviously should have no coupling to the FLOW3
- 13:05 TYPO3.Fluid Revision 32ee919f: [~TASK] (ViewHelpers) Remove use of persistence magic
- Some hardcoded use of the persistence magic is removed to decouple
from the old persistence layer.
- 12:34 TYPO3.Flow Revision e0c1363e: [+FEATURE] (Persistence) Bring back generic persistence
- This brings the old persistence layer back in a new namespace. It is now
called "Generic" persistence and can still b...
- 12:34 TYPO3.Flow Revision 698d0860: [~TASK] Adapt to Doctrine persistence
- Change-Id: Ifaa49b12c32126679b1fb78da8c57ee898c4bbf7
- 12:34 TYPO3.Flow Revision 19878c2f: [~TASK] Allow any class as type in ClassSchema
- Type handling has been changed to accept anything starting with an
uppercase letter as a valid object type, not only ...
- 12:34 TYPO3.Flow Revision 7b334503: [~TASK] (Security) Adjust QueryRewritingAspect
- This adjustment needs to be checked and probably fixed further.
- 12:34 TYPO3.Flow Revision 374e4f3c: [+FEATURE] (Persistence) Add Doctrine adapter
- Add the needed glue code to use Doctrine 2 in FLOW3.
- 12:31 TYPO3.Flow Revision 980d23ed: [+TASK] (Persistence) Add Doctrine 2 libraries
- Add the needed libraries for Doctrine 2 to the Resources folder.
- 12:31 TYPO3.Flow Revision 3296420f: [~TASK] (Persistence) Some tiny fixes to Doctrine
- This adds automatic detection of DateTime values to setParameter() in
AbstractQuery. Also copies docblocks forward to...
- 12:31 TYPO3.Flow Revision fb482f03: [!!!][-FEATURE] (Persistence) Remove (old) persistence
- Remove everything that includes specific functionality, leave only
interfaces and exceptions in place.
- 12:31 TYPO3.Flow Revision 840a3fbd: [!!!][-TASK] Remove (old) persistence remains
- Remove some references to the old persistence that were scattered in
a few places.
- 12:13 TYPO3.Flow Revision 85016929: [~TASK] Automatic compile run with basic caching
- This re-introduces an automatic compile run which is started automatically
as a sub request if class files have been ...
- 11:26 TYPO3.Flow Revision 7b4a1245: [BUGFIX] Fix broken comment in CacheManager
- Change-Id: If83fa686d209d28881902dbd4dc2f08f731984f5
- 10:56 Revision e94111b7: [~TASK] Remove "compile" action from the flow3 bash script
- Manual compilation should not be necessary anymore (maybe it will
be supported later again for means of deployment).
- 00:12 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13796 (Closed): PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end
- When trying to kickstart a new Application from the command-line, I get the following Error:...
- 13:03 Revision 37633178: Raised submodule pointers
- 12:07 TYPO3.Flow Revision e3b8cec2: [~TASK] Minor cosmetic changes
- Change-Id: I1d850bfc9d6c54019f445fb677ba170208b3511d
- 10:03 Revision f9139676: Raised submodule pointers
- 09:59 TYPO3.Flow Revision 62d7d4e1: [~TASK][!!!] Move getClassTag() to CacheManager
- This moves the API function getClassTag() from the AbstractFrontend to
the CacheManager and makes it a static method....
- 09:28 Task #13703 (Accepted): Fix file monitoring / optimize compile step
- 09:28 Task #13703 (Resolved): Fix file monitoring / optimize compile step
- 09:28 Task #13604 (Resolved): Fix bugs and adjust affected code
- 09:27 Task #13702 (Resolved): Replace remaining uses of objectManager->create() with new and adjust tests accordingly
- 21:07 Revision 5220c6e2: Raised submodule pointers
- 15:30 TYPO3.Flow Task #13694 (Resolved): Provide good naming conventions for directories in Resources/
- Currently we only have a limited set of naming suggestions for directories below "Resources". The current approach fo...
- 17:00 TYPO3.Fluid Feature #13643 (Resolved): Create Command for XSD Schema generation
the Xsd Generation for Fluid ViewHelper Tags doesn't work (since quite some time I think). I created a patc...
- 00:06 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13634: Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- I forgot to give the line-number of the wrong code.
Its 637 in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- 00:04 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13634 (Closed): Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- Hi guys,
upon testing the blog example, I found a wrong SQL-statement generated in the above mentioned class.
- 09:43 TYPO3.Flow Task #11956 (On Hold): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 09:43 TYPO3.Flow Task #11955 (On Hold): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 09:42 Task #13604 (Accepted): Fix bugs and adjust affected code
- 09:42 Task #13604 (Resolved): Fix bugs and adjust affected code
- 15:57 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13576 (Resolved): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- 13:30 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13576 (Accepted): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- 11:39 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13576 (Resolved): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- Doctrine uses the unserialize trick combined with the prototype pattern, i.e. they store the unserialized object and ...
- 14:18 TYPO3.Flow Revision b4b530d1: [+BUGFIX] Initialize AOP system on __wakeup() of proxy class
- This fix makes sure that the information about target methods and related
advices is initializes even when the proxy ...
- 10:30 TYPO3.Flow Revision ba17d0d5: [~TASK] Replace readlink() by realpath()
- readlink() was causing problems on unix systems where the expected
result (checking if 2 paths are the same) can also...
- 10:24 TYPO3.Flow Revision 3c88b9ce: Merge "[~TASK] Remove obsolete uses of ObjectManager"
- 10:23 TYPO3.Flow Revision 42993cc2: [~TASK] Adjusted / added scope annotations
- Now that "prototype" is the default scope, several singleton classes
needed a new @scope annotation in order to keep ...
- 10:19 TYPO3.Flow Revision b17dfa6d: [!!!][~TASK] Make "prototype" default scope and additional scope checks
- Prototype is now the default scope if nothing else has been defined in
the class (by a @scope annotation) or in the O...
- 23:03 TYPO3.Flow Revision b762e8e3: [~TASK] Remove obsolete uses of ObjectManager
- This replaces $objectManager->create() calls by the "new" operator in
several places in FLOW3 and makes use of short ...
- 22:23 TYPO3.Flow Revision e6ec0327: [~TASK] (Security) Fix failing unit test of the policy enforcement aspect
- The test failed due to the deactivation of the after invocation
handling. This change fixes the test.
- 21:37 TYPO3.Flow Revision 2b1634f2: [-TASK] Remove duplicate class loader initialization from bootstrap
- This removes the superfluous second call to initializeClassLoader() in
- 19:10 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13559 (Accepted): ObjectSerializer failes with persistent objects within arrays
- If a persistent object is contained in an array property, the serialization failes. It won't detect the object as per...
- 10:14 Task #11970 (Closed): Improve error handling in Property Mapper
- 10:11 Task #13503 (Resolved): Write policies for TYPO3 package
- 10:10 Task #11951 (Closed): Plan Implementation of Request Stack
- 10:10 Task #11953 (Closed): look through issues in the tracker with the security category
- 10:04 Task #12100 (Resolved): Implement a generic Proxy Builder
- 17:04 Revision 36d5b583: Raised submodule pointers
- 16:24 Revision 915d2028: Merge "[~TASK] Adjust flow3 bash script for Proxy Class Compiler"
- 17:23 Revision 12e65d9c: [~TASK] Adjust flow3 bash script for Proxy Class Compiler
- This adds an additional command "compile" and the "Testing"
context to the flow3 bash script. Just run "./flow3 -t co...
- 22:03 Revision ce783a28: Raised submodule pointers
- 21:28 TYPO3.Fluid Revision 7bed459b: [~TASK] Fixed scope of Widget Request Handler and Builder
- Change-Id: Ia5b63d397bceb8402a7b14177e81b646783fffd3
- 17:04 Revision d7c64e75: Raised submodule pointers
- 16:55 TYPO3.Flow Revision 44c454ec: [~TASK] Small fixes in tests and exception case
- Change-Id: Iacf927f1bcb17ee4d7946ad1a12f8288fd88f7c0
- 16:55 TYPO3.Flow Revision 207ad83b: [+FEATURE] Offer use of reflection in ObjectAccess
- A new switch on getProperty() and setProperty() allows to get/set the
value of a property even if it is not publicly ...
- 16:21 TYPO3.Flow Revision e23681fa: Merge "[~TASK] Dependency Injection related fixes and better error messages"
- 16:18 TYPO3.Flow Revision b8911995: [~TASK] Dependency Injection related fixes and better error messages
- Implemented two new error messages which help for debugging cases when
constructor arguments could not be autowired.
- 13:47 Revision 6cff966d: Raised submodule pointers
- 12:50 TYPO3.Flow Revision 44cb265d: [~TASK] Fix use of deprecated PHPUnit assertions
- Change-Id: I75b735951f41402c8df34c671d7f1b2e426e4bc0
- 12:47 TYPO3.Flow Revision 1afe9278: [~TASK] No longer cause bug with PHPUnit timer
- The removal of REQUEST_TIME from $_SERVER caused PHPUnit to emit some
funny timing (and a notice).
- 12:46 TYPO3.Flow Revision 7000c6e6: [~TASK] Fix some Security unit tests
- Some failures caused by recent changes that were trivial to fix have
been fixed. One remains, that seems non-trivial....
- 12:16 TYPO3.Flow Revision ebc184ca: [~TASK] Make @return statements more helpful in BaseTestCase
- Change-Id: I2697f2567d06f1ee5d4f08e87a22d9700488ce67
- 11:54 TYPO3.Flow Revision 5b1e65f7: [~TASK] Some small cleanup
- Fixed use of deprecated PHPUnit API in two places. Simplified getMock()
calls in a few places.
- 11:52 TYPO3.Flow Revision 0abc8098: [~TASK] Adjust persistence code to new proxy class mechanism
- Change-Id: I8a8b5e65400d006e1efb39e96daf6d7ec76c5ad1
- 11:49 TYPO3.Flow Revision 5ea3d59a: [~TASK] Adjust code to new proxy class mechanism
- This commit contains various adjustments to FLOW3 code which became
neccessary due to the new Object Manager API and ...
- 11:46 TYPO3.Flow Revision 7cbe7a8a: [~TASK] Clean up dependencies in Package Manager
- Because the Package Manager is now used in a very early stage of the
Bootstrap, Dependency Injection is not available...
- 11:44 TYPO3.Flow Revision fbd4307e: [~TASK] Adjust FunctionalTestCase to new Bootstrap
- Change-Id: I5cbe3dcf1fa9c38f942d1b6dcfb378b1d200176a
- 11:39 TYPO3.Flow Revision 6b3c538b: [+FEATURE] New proxy class compiling mechanism
- This commit features a new proxy class compiler which is able to produce
generic proxy classes. It also contains to u...
- 11:34 TYPO3.Flow Revision 3a0bd6a3: [+BUGFIX] Reflection returns more FLOW3 specific reflection objects
- With some of the methods provided by FLOW3's *Reflection classes it
could happen that for example a ReflectionMethod ...
- 11:33 TYPO3.Flow Revision f601b55b: [~TASK] Pass context to Environment constructor
- The context must now be passed to the constructor of Environment because
it must not be changed once the class is ini...
- 11:29 TYPO3.Flow Revision 311da9b4: [~TASK] Use common temp dir for each context
- Previously FLOW3 used a dedicated directory for each SAPI type and some
more. Now that the Proxy Class Compiler must ...
- 11:27 TYPO3.Flow Revision c29cad14: [~TASK] Move ClassLoader to Core namespace
- Change-Id: Ibb148a5da8b79fc1b4870a406fb523461ca2cf0e
- 11:25 TYPO3.Flow Revision 618a7730: [~TASK] Removed obsolete unit tests
- Change-Id: I817f8bb41c29b1ac5f03a0f4609c4b53c041dd71
- 11:23 TYPO3.Flow Revision a33d0544: [~TASK] Add igbinary to list of suggested extensions
- Change-Id: I5fb03063b8fe0154f4d54ae3241847a9828612b7
- 11:18 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> In theory @update()@ should take care of that. [...]
..but there is no @update()@ in ...
- 10:23 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- In theory @update()@ should take care of that. It recursively checks for entities that are clones and should update/...
- 09:09 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Jochen Rau wrote:
> I would agree with Karsten here: [...]
> [...] update the Comment through a public function of ...
- 02:26 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- I would agree with Karsten here: no change needed. Otherwise it would break the aggregate boundaries and thus the ide...
- 10:37 TYPO3.Fluid Revision 4e0e86b5: [~TASK] Adapt code to new proxy mechanism
- Removed usage of the old AOP proxy methods for determining the target
Adjust to the new Environment alon...
- 09:59 Task #11950: Re-visit HMAC features
CSRF is on my list. But this is a different feature in my eyes...
- 09:54 Task #11950: Re-visit HMAC features
- I think, we still need some replacement to prevent CSRF-attacks, don't you think?
At least, we have that feature for...
- 09:44 Task #11950 (Closed): Re-visit HMAC features
- 09:45 TYPO3.Flow Task #6606 (Closed): RequestHash should be implemented by a firewall filter
- This feature is coverd/not needed anymore with the new property mapper implementation/concept.
- 21:38 TYPO3.Flow Revision fd7a5598: [~TASK] Clean up and enhance cache backends
- If the frontend attached to the FileBackend is a PHP frontend, a ".php"
file extension will now be used for each cach...
- 18:46 TYPO3.Fluid Task #13342 (Resolved): f:form.checkbox does only render hidden input for first item of same name
- If you attempt to have multiple forms on the same page with inputs that have the same name-attr (i.e. multiple forms ...
- 17:49 TYPO3.Flow Revision afcfb4ca: [~TASK] Various smaller adjustments and clean ups
- Possibly but maybe not so related to the big proxy building refactoring.
- 15:45 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13333 (Resolved): AOP for methods with references do not work.
- Tried to log a method call to GenericPod\Backend->storeObject (fourth parameter is a reference to an array)...
- 12:04 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> No update needed.
How would you solve this:...
- 11:44 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- No update needed. If you change a persisted object (attached to anything persisted), changes are picked up automagica...
- 10:41 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- in the repository updating is done like
- 10:39 TYPO3.Flow Bug #13324 (Resolved): It's not possible to update entities without repository
- Adding/removing entities to/from a collection of the parent object is possible by using the @attach()@/@detach()@ met...
- 14:53 Story #12862: As Roger, I want a clean Property Mapper
- - Improve error messages
- unschön: dass man für new/edit action auch eine initialize*Action braucht
- Idee mit Rober...
- 16:35 TYPO3.Flow Revision b70c65fa: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Add HTTP Basic authentication mechanism
- This change adds a HTTP Basic Auth token and entry point.
- 15:47 Revision f1b6c50b: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Distribution): Redirect the authorization request header for PHP running as CGI
- When PHP is running as CGI the authorization request header needed for HTTP Basic Auth is
not automatically passed ov...
- 08:53 TYPO3.Fluid Revision d7fed246: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fluid (Core) Fix Widgets"
- 08:51 TYPO3.Fluid Revision 7b3f74a0: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (Core) Fix Widgets
- This bugfix makes Widgets work again, after the
Request changes to enable Subrequests. Furthermore,
- 08:22 TYPO3.Flow Revision 29619222: [+FEATURE] (MVC): Make SubRequestBuilder extensible
- The SubRequestBuilder becomes a lot more usable in custom
projects if the class name of the SubRequest is configurabl...
- 12:08 TYPO3.Flow Revision 2c2742ae: [+FEATURE] (Error): Debug Exception Handler displays nested exceptions
- Furthermore, \F3\var_dump is now readable even when centered layout is used.
- 01:08 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #13045 (New): Entity decode of strings are different between if-conditions and output of variable
- If I assign the following to a variable:...
- 11:04 Story #12862: As Roger, I want a clean Property Mapper
- Some comments:
* seeing object-to-object go makes me uneasy, even if it's only "for now".
* @map()@ without a targe...
Also available in: Atom