From 2011-01-03 to 2011-02-01
- 16:45 Revision ed25be0f: [~TASK] Conference: Added the mockup screens
- Change-Id: Iffb9e2a14a6fe82e12c15ca037eb13241ff847ac
- 13:10 Revision 85ad67d4: [+BUGFIX] Conference: Update Conference package to latest FLOW3 changes
- - removed obsolete "@version $Id$" annotation
- adapted repository interaction to QueryResult changes
- replaced occu...
- 12:20 Story #12692 (Resolved): As a speaker I can review my submitted papers
- The speaker can view a list of papers which he either submitted himself (he is the author) or where he appears as a s...
- 12:15 Story #12691 (Resolved): As a speaker I can submit paper proposals
- * participant needs to have a speaker profile in order to submit a paper
* call for papers must be already / still o...
- 12:10 Story #12690 (Resolved): As an administrator I can set up the conference base data
- The admin can set
* the name of the conference
* the venue of the conference (consisting of venue name ("Holiday ...
- 12:08 Story #12688: As a participant I can edit my personal data
- * Personal information contains: first name*, last name*, job title, organisation, photo, joind.in username, twitter ...
- 12:02 Story #12688 (Rejected): As a participant I can edit my personal data
- 12:01 Story #12687: As a participant I can register myself for a conference
- * register with first name, last name, email address and password. Identifier is email address.
* participant receive...
- 11:58 Story #12687 (Resolved): As a participant I can register myself for a conference
Also available in: Atom